Hệ thống dò ga
TOXIC AND COMBUSTIBLE GAS DETECTOR
Giá bán: Liên hệ
E3Point isa toxic/combustible gas monitor that makes a commercial operation run more intelligently to protect people, property and the bottom line. It goes beyond protection to increase energy management, efficiency and economical value.
E3Pointis capable of detecting the widest range of toxic and combustible gases foundin commercial building spaces and outbuildings, including CO, NO2, O2, H2, H2S,CH4 and C3H8. It can be used as a standalone unit with single or dual-gasdetection (i.e. using a remote sensor) or deployed as a networkable device(interoperable with BACnet, Modbus or other Building Automation System); E3Pointalso functions with existing controller-based gas monitoring systemsand wired-wireless gas monitoring system components.
E3Pointuses Demand Control Ventilation—through relays, Building Automation System(BAS) or controller—to increase energy savings, extend fan life and align withgreen building best practices. In its network configuration, E3Pointalso optimizes HVAC, fire/smoke, surveillance and other building systemsperformance.
Intelligent product design reduces the unit’s cost of ownership while increasing flexibility of application. Smart sensors are pre-calibrated, auto-configure upon set-up and operate continuously on patented Reflex© technology which continuously monitors sensor cell condition and alerts user to fault status. The plug-n-play sensor cartridge, user-friendly menu and wiring options simplify installation and maintenance, and reduce the cost of gas monitoring over the life of the unit.
- Comes in standalone, standalone with remote (dual gas mode) ornetwork versions
- Connects to analog or digital systems
- Works with virtually any BAS including BACnet and Modbus
- Connects to wired or wireless system (via 301CW wirelesscontroller)
- Wall or duct mount
- Factory-calibrated cartridges
- Saves energy through Demand Control Ventilation (DCV)
- Simplifies installation/maintenance through plug-n-play sensor
- Remote sensor option provides dual gas monitoring (standaloneversion only)
- Optimizes BAS, fire, ventilation and other security systems
- Works through BAS to improve fault diagnostics and collectdata on gas concentration levels, sensor condition, etc.
- Couple with 301C to log data and daisy-chain up to 96 E3Pointunits
Advanced Sensing Technology
- Detects CO, NO2, O2, H2, H2S,CH4, C3H8
- Advanced electrochemical (for toxic gases)and catalytic bead(for combustible gases) sensor performance
- Uses patented Reflex®and smart cartridgetechnologies
* US (ANSI/UL61010-1)
* Canada (CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1)
Đang cập nhật